It is BCM Ireland’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, BCM Ireland collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. BCM Ireland’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how BCM Ireland’s visitors use its website. From time to time, BCM Ireland may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
BCM Ireland also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. BCM Ireland does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to BCM Ireland’s websites choose to interact with BCM Ireland in ways that require BCM Ireland to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that BCM Ireland gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. In each case, BCM Ireland collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with BCM Ireland. BCM Ireland does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
BCM Ireland may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. For instance, BCM Ireland may monitor visitor interaction on the bcmireland.ie site. BCM Ireland may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, BCM Ireland does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
BCM Ireland discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on BCM Ireland’s behalf or to provide services available at BCM Ireland’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organisations may be located outside of your home country; by using BCM Ireland’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. BCM Ireland will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone, other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations, as described above. BCM Ireland discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when BCM Ireland believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of BCM Ireland, third parties or the public at large. If you are a visitor of the BCM Ireland website and have supplied your email address, BCM Ireland may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with BCM Ireland and our ministries. We primarily use our website to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. BCM Ireland takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Entry into the BCM Ireland website indicates acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- This URL is owned by BCM Ireland and is subject to the International laws pertaining to URL ownership.
- All written and graphic content on this site is owned by BCM Ireland and is subject to protection under the copyright law of Ireland.
- BCM Ireland has exercised its best efforts to provide truthful, timely and accurate information on this site but makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect thereto.
- Permission is granted for visitors to download content found on this site for their own personal use. Further distribution for any purpose of any such content thus downloaded is strictly prohibited.
- BCM Ireland, its members and staff accept no liability for the use or application of any content found on this site.
- Comments and suggestions submitted to BCM Ireland relating to this site become the property of BCM Ireland and the submitting party relinquishes all rights to such comments and suggestions.
- BCM Ireland is not responsible for the content of other websites that are linked within this site. Such links are provided solely as a courtesy to visitors.
- BCM Ireland may change or discontinue the publication or maintenance of this website at any time in the sole discretion and judgment of BCM Ireland.