Castledaly Manor is a Christian Camp and Conference Centre in the heart of Ireland. A stunning building set on 13.5 acres of beautiful grounds, the manor is the perfect place for camps, church and youth group retreats and Christian conferences. Castledaly Manor is a peaceful and serene old Georgian Manor house, yet it is easy to reach, just off the M6 motorway. The centre is owned and run by Bible Centred Ministries Ireland, who run camps throughout the year for children aged 8 – 17.
Read on to see what Castledaly Manor has to offer as a Christian Conference Centre and get in touch if you would like to enquire about booking for your church or group.
- Two lounges with large open fireplaces for a cosy atmosphere.
- Meeting room with stage piano, audiovisual equipment and seating for up to 60. This can be extended to 100 when opened up into the second lounge.
- Dining room
- Fully modernised commercial kitchen with dishwashing facilities. Groups can cater for themselves or we can provide meals by our professional caterer.
- Conservatory for summer relaxing or viewing the beautiful grounds.
- Free wifi
What we offer:
- Kids programme – we can offer a full and flexible kids programme during the meeting times of your retreat
- A central location – nearly 60% of the population of the Republic of Ireland live within 1.5 hours of Castledaly
- Our service – there is always someone on site to help during your stay and to give advice prior to your arrival
- Canoeing on our quiet millpond
- Sporting activities:
- Human Foosball
- Foot golf and disc golf
- Sheltered bonfire area
- Large open areas for wide games, waterslides and much more
- Kids play area
- Craft room